Multiple Car Wash Entry Systems AvailablePortal TI Pay System
The Portal TI® automated payment system from Unitec Electronics features an award-winning design and easy-to-use customer interface. The Portal minimizes the consumer’s reach for a simple and efficient transaction.
The Portal TI has multiple payment options, a large color graphics screen and multi-level security features. Customizable graphics panels, programmable receipt messages, greeting banners, and video clips provide a multitude of marketing and advertising opportunities. Additionally, the unit has easy-to-access reporting capabilities for optimal site management
- Windows® POSReady operating system
- EMV and Contactless payment solutions (optional)
- IDX multi-coin acceptor, programmable for up to 6 types of coins or tokens
- Rollover and tunnel compatible
- High speed thermal printer (text & graphics)
- with programmable receipt messages
- Ultrasonic proximity sensor (for customer presence recognition)
- Integrated alarm system with battery back-up
- Integrated heater and heat exchanger
- Heavy wall (.104”) case with high-security locks and separately keyed cash compartment
- Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® acceptance via Internet credit card clearing system
- Two outdoor-rated 5W speakers
WashPay®Unitec WashPay System
Unitec’s WashPay™ Site Management System allows wash owners to accept credit cards in self-serve bays. Use of the WashPay Card Terminal increases the amount of time customers spend in the bay compared to cash customers, thus maximizing the site’s profits. An optional receipt printer is also available.
With WashPay, wash owners can remotely monitor and configure their bays as well as view sales and equipment usage reports. Multiple purchases by a customer may be combined into one transaction, minimizing credit card transaction fees. To attract new customers and easily monitor your site, add WashPay to your new or existing location!
- WashPay Card Terminal
- Connects to self-serve equipment timer to add card payment and cash monitoring
- Large-character LCD display n Dimensions: 7.12” H x
- 10.12” W x 4.09” D
- Weight: 10.55 lbs.
- Power: 24 VAC, 1.5 Amps (max)
- Site Controller
- Available in 2 versions: Wall- mounted (for equipment room installations) and a Basic version (for environmentally-controlled areas)
- Both models include a network router with ports for a local PC and Broadband modem
- Power: 120 VAC, 2.5 Amps (max)
- The controller should be powered from a UPS. The UPS should be rated at 400 VA or higher and include surge protection for the power and phone/broadband connections
- Wall-mounted version is packaged in NEMA 12 enclosure
- 16-port Ethernet switch available n Wall-mount specs:
- Dimensions: 20” W x 16” H x 7” D
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Basic version specs:
- Dimensions: 11.6” W x 10.8” H x 2.5” D Weight: 7 lbs.
- Stainless steel enclosure with waterproof
- card reader
- WashPay Receipt Printer
- Wall-mount design; requires rear access (for paper loading and service)
- Customer-activated printer for outdoor installation; suitable for unattended sites
- Enclosure: 7”W x 16”H x 12”D Front Panel: 10” W x 19” H Weight: 28.80 lbs.
- Power: 120 VAC, 1.8 Amps (max)
- User Interface Kit
- Allows site controller to be used as a management computer (when an onsite computer is not available)
- Includes a 15-inch LCD monitor, keyboard and mouse
The WashPay card terminal accepts most major credit cards in self-serve bays through dial-up or internet-based processing. Research shows that those paying with a credit card tend to spend more time in the car wash bay than those who pay with cash.
WashPay’s expansive memory allows storage of over 100,000 house accounts. A number of optional components are available, including a customer receipt printer and credit dial appliance.
VIP Wash Pass cards allow car wash owners to offer gift cards and postpaid fleet accounts. A new bonus time feature rewards customers with free time after their purchase reaches a specific (qualifying) value.
The WashPay site management system is capable of monitoring cash all payments received at automatic and self-serve bays through an internet application that is accessible on-site or remotely. This, along with consolidated reporting functions, provide the benefits of real-time data on revenue generated and cash collected. Site owners can also be notified via pager or email in the event that a system warning or faulty event occurs, allowing for issues to be identified and resolved immediately.
The WashPay is protected with a stainless steel enclosure that features a waterproof card reader.
Access UnitUnitec System
- Industry's Most Secure Vault
- Accepts Cash, Credit Cards, Loyalty Cards, Codes, & Tokens
- Dispenses Change in $1 Bills
- Customer Loyalty System option
- RFID System option
- Built-in Web Interface for Updating, Reporting & Monitoring
Wash Select II®Unitec System
Phone: 509-226-9944 or 877-517-8200 (Toll Free)
Address: 24801 E Wellesley, Otis Orchards, WA 99027
Business hours are:
7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. PST
Monday through Friday